Things You Can Find the Hardway, But Would Rather Just Be Told
- Fry's and Neighborhood Wal-Mart at Alvernon and Grant (closest)Wild Oates on south side of Speedway, a few blocks west of Alvernon
- Albertsons at Campbell and Glenn
- Safeway at Broadway and Campbell, or at Campbell and Prince
- Trader Joe's, east on Grant to Swan, or north on Campbell to just south of River Road
- Mesa Tortillas Factory on corner NE corner of Alvernon and Pima (a short walk from Rosemary property). Fresh made tortillas, and red and green tamales.
- Walgreen's at Campbell & Ft. Lowell
- Walgreen’s at Speedway and Anderson, one block east of Country Club
- CVS at Speedway and Alvernon
- CVS at Alvernon and 5th Street
- Ace Hardware on west side of Country Club, just south of Grant Road
- Ace Hardware in same Plaza as Albertson's
- Home Depot in mall between Country Club and Alvernon
Other Conveniences Nearby
- Enterprise Car rental is located at Speedway and Howard across from Wild Oates
- Nearest movie theatre-The New Loft across from Wild Oates, specializing in independent
and foreign films. For main stream cinema, Century 21 is located at El Con. Drive south on Alvernon, turn west (right) on 5th Street, south (left) at next light (Dodge), turn right again at stop sign and drive past Home Depot.
- Bicycle shops- Arizona Bicycle Experts on north side of Speedway west of Country Club at Treat Avenue, as well as Performance Bicycle or Bookman’s a couple blocks east of Country Club on south side of Speedway.
- Public Library-North east corner of Himmel Park, one block south of Speedway on Treat Ave.
- Casa Video, north side of Speedway, one block east of Treat (Stewart and Speedway)
- FedEx store, north side of Speedway on Treat